Convention- RKO Con 2013

More
6 years 4 months ago #3244 by RKO Crystal
RKO Crystal created the topic:
In case any of you guys hadn't heard, The RKO Army of RI will be hosting a Rocky Con in 2013!!
We have put together a promo video for your enjoyment, viewable on our con website below :)
Stay tuned to rkocon.com for more updates! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4883 by RKO Crystal
RKO Crystal replied the topic:
New RKO CON promo video, which premiered at TLRC
FIght For Your Right To ROCKY!

More
5 years 5 months ago #4909 by RKO Crystal
RKO Crystal replied the topic:
New RKO CON site:
www.rkocon.com/

Check us out on FB, big announcement coming this Monday night!!

More
5 years 4 months ago #4918 by BOSS Bernie
BOSS Bernie replied the topic:
RKO CON is making an announcement MONDAY Sept 24th at 9pm PST! Stay tuned to the RKO CON facebook page or the RKO Con facebook discussion group which you can find here: www.facebook.com/groups/412398352152886/

More
5 years 1 month ago #5312 by RKO Army
RKO Army replied the topic:
Hey guys! Just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

We're going to have some info for y'all over the next week. We've got a new video queued up so you can see for yourselves our venues where the Con will take place. We know a lot of people want to know about tickets, guests, how to apply for performances, and merch tables, etc. We're still putting the finishing touches on our schedule, but as soon as everything is finalized we'll have everything you need to know and hopefully more!

Just wanted to let you know we are hard at work and we're ready to KICK SOME ASS!

Here's some important links:

Web Site: www.rkocon.com/
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/RKOCon2013
FB Discussion Group: www.facebook.com/groups/412398352152886/
Twitter: twitter.com/RKOCon2013

Thanks so much!
-RKO

More
5 years 2 days ago #5448 by RKO Keither
RKO Keither replied the topic:
RKO Con early bird tickets are now on sale! Tickets to just the Friday night Tight Crew party, and just the Rocky Horror Picture Show will be available at a later date.
www.rkocon.com

More
5 years 2 days ago #5449 by Alicorn
Alicorn replied the topic:
I saw the Facebook notification pop up that tickets were on sale and jumped on it immediately...heh. I suppose I didn't need to be quite that fast, but I guess that shows I'm looking forward to it :)

More
4 years 11 months ago #5468 by RKO Army
RKO Army replied the topic:
Hey assholes & sluts!

We're happy to announce our casting call for RKO CON!

We're looking for all you awesome performers out there in Rocky Horror land! It's time to begin submitting yourself for the star-studded shadowcast performances of RKO Con!

There will be opporunities to perform in ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW, SHOCK TREATMENT, and REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA.

Here's how you can enter:

1. Submit a video of yourself. This can be a video of you performing or something more creative like a video of you in your character out in the ‘real world’ being entertaining. Either way- impress us and you’ll get a part.

2. If you can’t get a video together, you can send pictures of yourself in costume and a brief write-up telling us why YOU want to perform at RKO CON!

Please send your name, cast affiliation, and a list of preferred scenes for your character along with your pics or video. Obviously we can’t guarantee you’ll get the scenes you ask for but it may help us in the decision making process. The best thing to do is make an awesome video or awesome pics to land a big part!

Please send your submission to casting (at) rkocon (dot) com. In the subject of the email please put the show your are submitting for and the character. For example “RHPS – Columbia” if you are auditioning for a part of Columbia in Rocky Horror, or “SHOCKY – Farley” to audition for Farley Flavors in Shock Treatment, etc…

The deadline for submissions is June 15- we will announce the casting on July 4!"

More
4 years 11 months ago #5475 by Mike Elmore
Mike Elmore replied the topic:
My cast is so excited. We are deciding which cast members are able to go because we have a show that weekend ;-)

More
4 years 11 months ago #5479 by Big_Poppa
Big_Poppa replied the topic:
Tough decisions! I couldn't make it to AC08 because I was going to a wedding, but we still had a show even with a lot of the cast gone! ^____^.