William FInley is fucking dead!

More
5 years 7 months ago #4261 by John Davey
John Davey created the topic:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4273 by Anthony Vulpitta
Anthony Vulpitta replied the topic:
Although John is a kind natured soul, I believe this post degrades the fabric of rockyhorror.org This man was really not too important, he never got a Grammy like Whitney Houston, or had a book created for him like Jesus. I ask the "controllers" of this site to have this post removed. It not only wastes our time but it clutters up our newsfeed. Thank you

More
5 years 6 months ago #4276 by Kristen
Kristen replied the topic:
Anthony...Just no.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4277 by Wheelygal
Wheelygal replied the topic:

Kristen wrote: Anthony...Just no.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

More
5 years 6 months ago #4278 by Moishe Pipik
Moishe Pipik replied the topic:

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: Although John is a kind natured soul, I believe this post degrades the fabric of rockyhorror.org This man was really not too important, he never got a Grammy like Whitney Houston, or had a book created for him like Jesus. I ask the "controllers" of this site to have this post removed. It not only wastes our time but it clutters up our newsfeed. Thank you

And I ask the "controllers" of this site to have Anthony suspended for a month for being an insensitive "Brad" (I'm too much a gentleman to call him an asshole).

More
5 years 6 months ago #4281 by James Norman
James Norman replied the topic:

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: Although John is a kind natured soul, I believe this post degrades the fabric of rockyhorror.org This man was really not too important, he never got a Grammy like Whitney Houston, or had a book created for him like Jesus. I ask the "controllers" of this site to have this post removed. It not only wastes our time but it clutters up our newsfeed. Thank you

While I certainly appreciate that one would get irritated by a posting they consider off-topic, it's worth remembering that RHPS is considered a cult film, and a good portion of its members share interests in other cult films as well. It's likely that a great number of people on this board would express sorrow and disdain over a death of one of the principals of RHPS, so to me, this post did not seem out of bounds and did not offend me personally.

However....

As I understand it, the software that powers this site, also powers other sites. An update is coming to allow for a concept of not seeing posts from a particular user. You may personally find this handy if you feel that Jon (or others) make posts that you frequently find irrelevant and essentially will allow you to "tune them out." Similarly, other users will have the same powers to tune those others out who tend to cause more static than signal. It's worth keeping in the back of one's mind

More
5 years 6 months ago #4284 by Bill Brennan
Bill Brennan replied the topic:
A.V is complaining about wasting time here in this forum? Heh. Heh heh heh...Ha. Hahahahahahahahahaha...aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHAHA ( gasp wheeze, cough cough ) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...hahahahahaha..heh heh heh...*whew*, thats funny :)

More
5 years 6 months ago #4286 by Anthony Vulpitta
Anthony Vulpitta replied the topic:
I believe my posts have gotten more views than anyone..With that being said I believe I am a force deserving of a Boss Award. I understand what people want to read, and I know when things are being pushed too far.Although John is a good person and one of my best friends, it is pretty apparent that he was/is trolling on this thread. I apologize for the inconvenience and waste of time this thread has been to all of you. I believe you have all lost sight on why this site was created in the first place. We can all play the whole "Who hates Anthony Vulpitta more," game, but it appears the winners of that game are the Europeans. So just so you know, you cannot say anything that I have not told myself a thousand times. I am glad you guys welcomed me with outstretched arms and allowed me to be part of the community, unlike the people of the snobbish British site.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4287 by kazelle4711
kazelle4711 replied the topic:
Who are you Anthony.

I've never heard of you before coming on here, so why are you slagging of the Europeans when clearly you haven't spoken to each and every one of us.

The fact you need to interject in every bloody post is grating at the least, and i did at first think this was some strange humour, but apparently not.

Its not very polite to call the other Fan sites either, not the Rocky Spirit !!

Feel free to call my facebook page all the names you wish - Kazelle 4711

xx

More
5 years 6 months ago #4288 by Wheelygal
Wheelygal replied the topic:
Thanks @kazelle4711, Anthony just likes generalising here, he cannot seriously expect to speak for all the Europeans and also the fact that he is bashing another fan site, TOTALLY not in the Rocky spirit in the slightest...