William FInley is fucking dead!

More
5 years 5 months ago #4289 by John Davey
John Davey replied the topic:
Oh Anthony............. If you're going to troll me maybe you should get all your facts straight. My post is not a troll in any way as it is posted in the "OFF TOPIC" section, which is exactly what that section is for, asshat. Your argument is not valid. Find better ways to troll.



Kazelle, I guess you haven't noticed before, but, Anthony is a troll. He has started and/or commented on quite a few threads here at rockyhorror.org for his amusement, to get a rise out of people and it usually works. Nothing he ever says is serious. It indeed is a strange type of humor. He was denied membership to timewarp.co.uk and that is why he is now bashing the site. He is also a good friend of mine. I find his humor to be entertaining most of the time, however, I completely understand why you would be so defensive about his remarks toward Europeans. Generalizing about people in that fashion is not cool. Sorry you guys are having to deal with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4290 by Anthony Vulpitta
Anthony Vulpitta replied the topic:
I did happen to notice it was in the Off Topic section when I wanted to check out your views on this thread. John it takes a big man to admit he was wrong and today I am that big man. Due to the fact you properly put this thread in this location I should not have commented on it. I will go a step farther, I believe most of my post should be in the Off Topic forum as well. I just didn't know it was there. On a side note, I think you could have posted without cussing, you are better than that. I will see you at soccer practice tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4292 by BOSS Bernie
BOSS Bernie replied the topic:

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: I believe my posts have gotten more views than anyone..


That's only because I don't post on here.
As a matter of fact I only joined just now because my life has been too delightfully busy to be bothered with forums, and I definitely don't need the ego boost of getting a rise off people in a chat board. I've got plenty of confidence from real life. I don't expect you to understand this comment or it's application to the topic at-hand, but I assure you it's quite topical and in-fact, poignant. Now quickly find a dictionary to help you better understand the previous sentance. Dont worry, we'll wait... ..... .... (lightbulb).... good job.

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: With that being said I believe I am a force deserving of a Boss Award.


More like a farce.
You're about as deserving of a boss award as Paul Walker is of an Oscar, and your chances of winning one reside somewhere around "not-fucking-likely".

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: Although John is a good person and one of my best friends, it is pretty apparent that he was/is trolling on this thread.


wow... SHREK here is claiming his BFF bestie John is a troll. Kettle, pot....

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: We can all play the whole "Who hates Anthony Vulpitta more," game,


Ooh... sounds fun, provided we can all beat you silly with something pain-enducing yet non-lethal to maximize the joy.

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: but it appears the winners of that game are the Europeans

.

What are you talking about? The Europeans haven't won anything beyond the Ryder Cup and a few soccer matches for about the last 250 years. They keep needing our help to... oh wait, I was supposed to be bashing Anthony and not the Euros.. sorry Euros! ;)

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: So just so you know, you cannot say anything that I have not told myself a thousand times.


And to think I'd never have guessed you were mentally defective enough to talk to yourself without you telling me. Well, on the bright side, if you've talked to yourself over a thousand times then you know there's at least one person in the world that will listen to you more than once!

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: I am glad you guys welcomed me with outstretched arms


Yeah, our arms were about as outstretched to you as a 90lb girl in the dead of winter in new york without a heavy coat
Yeah... that joke probably flew over your head, but I'm smart enough to laugh it.

Anthony Vulpitta wrote: and allowed me to be part of the community, unlike the people of the snobbish British site.


Well the British may never win anything, but they're certainly innovative.


Now that I've amused myself, and probably hundreds of people who will read this and have a shred of knowledge about your 15minutes of fame as the the biggest troll in Rocky Horror since Eric Kellstrom died, I leave you with this:
Maybe you think you're funny and you get a big kick out of anyone responding to you. Don't get a kick out of my response, I'm just bored on a day off and you're about as easy a target as a Kardashian. If this is how you operate though- get a life. No really, leave your mother's basement at some point.

If you really have a screw lose and live in some strange fantasy world, then go back to it and fantasize about your posts making a difference.


:::yawn::: I'm already bored with you and I'm likely to never post in your general direction again (though I may fart in it), but I had the internet flame-war itch to scratch and there you were. I think I'm gonna go polish my 2010 BOSS Award now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4293 by Shirley
Shirley replied the topic:
Bernie you are always awesome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4294 by Moishe Pipik
Moishe Pipik replied the topic:
Bernie, that had to have been the best first post ever!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4295 by Wheelygal
Wheelygal replied the topic:
Bernie - just what was needed :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4296 by Troy Martin
Troy Martin replied the topic:
Thank you, Bernie!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #4501 by Kairi
Kairi replied the topic:
Is it just me, or did Anthony Vulpitta get burned by BOSS Bernie? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #4502 by Anthony Vulpitta
Anthony Vulpitta replied the topic:
It is just you. Sadly you were not able to comprehend his sarcasm in the post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #4503 by Moishe Pipik
Moishe Pipik replied the topic:

Kairi wrote: Is it just me, or did Anthony Vulpitta get burned by BOSS Bernie? :D


No, Anthony is the only one who can't or won't see that he has been bested by his intellectual superior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.