If Stalin can censor, we can censor too

More
5 years 1 week ago #4905 by Anthony Vulpitta
Anthony Vulpitta created the topic:
Let me tell you the facts. I had a post in the RKO Con page that had over 80 comments and 9 likes. It was so popular that it sparked both positive and negative conversations against me. I questioned whether or not the convention was a simple troll to try making me go to the East Coast. I was asked via private message by a very nice man to "keep things positive." I tried to do just that. However, there are people with venom in their hearts and they cannot let things go or accept the facts. For those of you who suffer from this arrogant behavior, I will be praying for you with the same fervor Tim Curry prayed with to get the doorman's role in the box office smash hit Home Alone 2 Lost in New York. Yes, in the past I declared war on the East Coast, however I publicly offered them a truce.

Let me offer to all of you a little history on Uncle Joseph Stalin.

After Joseph Stalin rose to power in the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and became Soviet leader, he initiated a number of purges that eliminated perceived enemies. At first, a purge meant expulsion from the Communist Party, but after the Great Purge in the 1930s members were arrested, imprisoned, sent to gulags or to internal exile in Siberia, or executed. The Soviet government attempted to erase some purged figures from Soviet history, and took measures which included altering images, destroying film, and in the most extreme cases, killing off entire families.

Since my post was deleted, it really made me look like an idiot. Nobody will see how people were planning to name a convention after me, or offer me other awards besides the Boss Award. People should never be turn coward to a debate, especially when multiple parties are involved.

Censorship only benefits the needs of the person doing the censoring. If you are involved with propaganda or deleting comments, you are not letting people get the truth. And the truth is people are thirsty for knowledge and insight, I provide both.

May you all live 2 c the dawn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago #4907 by Moishe Pipik
Moishe Pipik replied the topic:

Anthony Vulpitta wrote:
Since my post was deleted, it really made me look like an idiot. Nobody will see how people were planning to name a convention after me, or offer me other awards besides the Boss Award. People should never be turn coward to a debate, especially when multiple parties are involved.

May you all live 2 c the dawn.

Trust me, You already look like one to most of us.

More
5 years 4 days ago #4911 by RKO TJ
RKO TJ replied the topic:
The things this guy says....
0 /
\/|\__
|
/ \
___/___\_

More
4 years 11 months ago #4933 by Anthony Vulpitta
Anthony Vulpitta replied the topic:
What kind of "little man" is that?

More
4 years 8 months ago #5372 by Anthony Vulpitta
Anthony Vulpitta replied the topic:
A suggestion for the Chicago convention page. Do you think it is a good idea to censor posts on the page? Why wait for approval from the authorities when you have fans that want to comment?