Rocky Horror Hunger Games

More
4 years 11 months ago #4998 by Bill Brennan
Bill Brennan created the topic:
Im doing a much longer version of a RHPS/HUNGER GAMES cross-over story, this is just a lil warm up. I hope fans of Hunger Games and RH will like it. We will start a few chapters into the story, as Janet Weiss (Catniss's character) finds herself as one of the tributes at the beginning of the Hunger Games...

THE ROCKY HORROR HUNGER GAMES

Frank and Crim.....................District One
Riff and Magenta..................District Two
Rocky and Scott...................District Three
Eddie and Columbia...............District Four
Ralph and Betty....................District Five
Brad and Janet.....................District Six

The tube went up, the staging area was left underground and I found myself standing in a semi-circle with the other tributes from the fice districts. Brad, the boy from my district, was on the far end. We looked at each other, then turned our attention back to the other tributes, and most importantly to the Cornicopia. Richard, our mentor, had warned us not to go for the Cornucopia, that it would be " a bloodbath" and that our best bet would be to make distance from the others " find water and try to stay alive". But some of the items were close, a yellow backpack not far from me for example...but i was out of time. The cannon sounded, signaling the begining of the Hunger Games! out of the corner of my eye I saw Brad jump off of his circle and run for the woods. I ran for the backpack, and saw that all of the other tributes were doing the same, rushing for the Cornucopia. All except the girl from District Four, the one whose name I had forgotten but called ' Raccoon eyes" due to her heavy eye make up and lashes. ( Note: fans of Hunger Games will recognize Columbias nick-name of "Raccoon eyes" as the Fox-Face character!). She was running for the woods too, quick as lightning.

I grabbed the pack, and looked up, and saw the boy from Five, Ralph, almost on me. He had a big club in his hands, studded with nails, and he was about to bash my brains out! I jumped back, and he fell over at my feet, a knife sticking out of the back of his neck. He started to get up and another knife sunk into his back, and slumpped over, dead. I looked up and saw the girls from two, Magenta. She was at the lip of the Cornucopia and she had a number of throwing knives in her left hand, her right had was pulling back for another draw. I saw a flick of her arm and raised the packback up to my face out of insticnt and felt the impact.
"Thanks for the knife," thougght to myself as I ran. I heard her angry screaming as I made for the woods.

I broke into the brush, turned left a bit and ran.
"EEK!" screamed the girl from Four, Raccoon-Eyes! We hhad run right into each other, and for that one second we stood there,, staring at each other. We were supposed to kill each other, thhats why we were there, but we didnt...we were just two kids, she and I, and we both hesitated...and Raccoon Eyes gave a small squeek and ran off before I could react. i didnt know if I was lucky or if I had missed an opportunity.

No one else followed, the forest was silent excelt for the sounds of screaming, and fighting, from the area of the Cornucopia. I snuck back a bit, hid in the brush, and watched. I wanted to see who was alive and who was not, who had weapons and what kind...

Richard was right. It was a bloodbath.

The tall boy with the outlandish face make up from One, Frank, had a spear in his hands at it was pointing rigght at the throat of the othher boy from One, Crim. But Crim, who was a short pudgly boy with grey hair and a deep " chicken foot" crease in his foregead, was on his knees and talking fast. I didnt know what he said, but it had to be something important because Frank turned his spear away...and Frank was a Career, as were Riffr and Magenta. Careers dont let anyone live unless there was a good reason. I would have to keep my eye on Crim, and Frank.

Riff and Magenta were in the Cornucopia, going thru boxes and gathering weapons and food. The body of the girl from Five, Betty, lay nearbye, bloody and sliced up and unmoving. The boy from Four, Eddie, had grabbed a number of weapons and bags and was running away fast. The tall blond from three, Rocky, was standing on the Cornucopia, three spears in his nands, and was raging down at the others, daring them to attack him. The last tribute, Scott, the other boy from Three, was no were to be seen. Hhe had either run for the woods I and Brad and racoon eyes did, or he was hiding behind the Cornucopia.

The 3 Careers, Frank and Riff and Columbia, all gathered at the front of the Cornucopia and said something to Rocky. Rocky screamed somethhing unintelligible back, threw one of the spears ( which Riff dodged deftly), jumped from the cornucopia and ran. No one followed...

Okay, just a start. Wat do you think, Hunger Games fans? Want to see whole story or at least find out who wins and wo dosent? Care to add any suggestions, besides correcting my typo's? For example, I was trhinking about including the characters from Shock Treatment so I can have more Tributes to reflect all 12 Distrcts instead of just 6...let me know. May the odds be ever in your favor!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #4999 by Roxy
Roxy replied the topic:
This was so clever! I'm a huge fan of the books and I like everything you pulled right from the source. My first thought when I saw the roster of the tributes was that you could fill out all of the districts if you included Shocky (plus I think Farley would be great for President Snow).

More
4 years 11 months ago #5001 by Bill Brennan
Bill Brennan replied the topic:
Thank you! Farley as Pres. Snow is PERFECT. Cosmo, Nation, Ansalong, and Ricky as Cinna, Portia, Octavia, and Flavius?

Look for a part 2 later on tonight, Im feeling inspired by the girl on fire and the boy with the bread :)

More
4 years 11 months ago #5002 by Roxy
Roxy replied the topic:
YES! I wouldn't have thought about Cosmo as Cinna, but based on Little Black Dress, that's perfect.

More
4 years 11 months ago #5004 by Bill Brennan
Rocky Horror Hunger Games (continued)...

Janet left the clearing and went deep into the woods, as far and as fast as she could. She wanted no part of the Careers or any of the other tributes, she was no killer. Let them kill each other while she hid, and fight only when she had to, that was the plan.

It was getting dark, and Janet climbed a suitable tree. She sat on a branch, far up, and opened her pack to examine the contents: one bar of Hersheys chocolate, bubble gum (take note, Rocky fans, these are what Janet eats in the car before they get to Franks castle in the film), and a boa...a feathered boa. What in the world was she supposed to do with a feathered boa?!?
The chocolate she ate right away. She had no idea she was as hungry as she was until she took the first bite, and after that the chocolate melted into her mouth, supplying her with much needed sugar. The gum she put inside a pocket, and she sat back and noticed that the boa looked exactly like the leaves of the tree's... and she understood what it was: not a feather boa, but a rope that matched its surroundings.
Janet used the rop to tie herself to the tree by the waist. The problem of how to sleep off the ground without falling out of her perch was solved.
And a few moments after sundown, when the sky was clear and quiet, a cannon sounded 3 times, and three faces appeared projected in the night sky: Betty, Ralph, and Scot. Three tributes dead, seven to go.
She was glad that Brads face didnt come before her eyes...

Janet woke up the next morning and dawn and saw a stream of smoke rise up into the air in the far off distance. She wondered who would be stupid enough to light a fire during the day, it would attract anyone thhat cared to follow. But Janet knew she also had to scout for food and water, and she walked off towards the stream of smoke. She wanted to see who made the fire, who responded to it..and hopefully find Brad.

She heard the screams. They werent pain, but anger. Loud and bellowing and challenging. It was a human, not some animal, but it was close. Janet hunched down and followed the yells until she came to the source: It was the tall blond from Three, Rocky. He was climbing a tree, one arm shook in rage and he screamed down to the others that surrounded him: Frank, Riff, Magenta...and Brad! Brad had allied himself with the Careers!

Riffraff drew back a bow,, and an arrow shot out and up, and sunk into Rockys chest. It was the third, and blood streamed down his muscular chest, down onto his gold shorts. He screamed again, and part of the tree started to bend, and broke, and Rocky fell to the ground. And the cannon sounded.
"Oh, Brad," Janet said, and all three, frank and Magenta and Riff, looked up at her. They had better hearing than she suspected.
"There!" said the thin blond Riff with a shark-like smile, and drew back his arm! The arrow whhizzed past Janet as she ducked, and ran, and headed back the way she came. She could hear the others following!

Janet had the advantage of knowing the way, and outdistanced them quickly. She came to "her" tree and climbed it. She was light, and fast, and before the otrhers came across her she was far out of range of Riffs bow. Frank had a sword and Magenta her knives...Riff couldnt climb the tree AND shoot at her..she was safe. For now.

She watched and listened as they discussed what to do, and decided to wait her out.
"Cant stay up thhere with no food or water forever," said Magenta and smiled up at her, like a cat thats cornered a mouse. So they waited; Brad and the three careers on the ground, Janet in her tree.The sun went down, the cannon fired, and only the face of Rocky appeared in the sky.Crim and Eddie and Raccoon-eyes were still alive somewhere.
A few hours passd, and eventually the four at the foot of the tree fell asleep. Janet knew thhere was no way she could sneak down and past them, she had to wait it out, and hope that Brad was still on her side, and thhat somehow he could get her out of this situation. If he was still on her side, she repeated. And then asked herself "what if he isnt? Then what?"
And thats when she noticed the eyes staring at her from the leaves of the next tree. Janet wasnt sure what kind of animal it was, they eyes looked too human to be a tree-climnber or a squirill...and then the brach and leaves were moved a bit, and the face belongingg to the eyes revealed itself:
It was the red haired girl from Four,, the ggirl she had dubbed Racoon-Eyes!

Racoon-Eyes made suree she had Janets attention, and placed a finger to her lips, indicating silence. Janet nodded agreement, and Racoon-Eyes rolled her eyes upwards, kept them there, and nodded her head. Janet looked up, saw only more branches and the night sky, and looked back, confusion on her face.
Racoon-Eyes have her a " are you stupid???" look, and again looked upwards, this time pointing with a finger. Janet looked up towards where she was pointing, closer this time, and saw it: perfectly colored to resemble its surroundings was a tracker-jacker hive.
Janet pulled out her knife and looked back to where Racoon-eyes was, but she was gone, probably leaping from branch to branch, tree to tree. She was small and light enough for it ..in fact, she could stay well out of the reach of ALL of them for the entire game...she didnt have to help Janet by pointing out the hive but she did.
An ally? Either way, Janet owed her one...and she started to climb up to the tracker-jacker hive to cut its branch away sending the man-created insects down into the sleepin group below...

More
4 years 11 months ago #5005 by Bill Brennan
Rocky Horror Hunger Games (continued)...

Janet left the clearing and went deep into the woods, as far and as fast as she could. She wanted no part of the Careers or any of the other tributes, she was no killer. Let them kill each other while she hid, and fight only when she had to, that was the plan.

It was getting dark, and Janet climbed a suitable tree. She sat on a branch, far up, and opened her pack to examine the contents: one bar of Hersheys chocolate, bubble gum (take note, Rocky fans, these are what Janet eats in the car before they get to Franks castle in the film), and a boa...a feathered boa. What in the world was she supposed to do with a feathered boa?!?
The chocolate she ate right away. She had no idea she was as hungry as she was until she took the first bite, and after that the chocolate melted into her mouth, supplying her with much needed sugar. The gum she put inside a pocket, and she sat back and noticed that the boa looked exactly like the leaves of the tree's... and she understood what it was: not a feather boa, but a rope that matched its surroundings.
Janet used the rop to tie herself to the tree by the waist. The problem of how to sleep off the ground without falling out of her perch was solved.
And a few moments after sundown, when the sky was clear and quiet, a cannon sounded 3 times, and three faces appeared projected in the night sky: Betty, Ralph, and Scot. Three tributes dead, seven to go.
She was glad that Brads face didnt come before her eyes...

Janet woke up the next morning and dawn and saw a stream of smoke rise up into the air in the far off distance. She wondered who would be stupid enough to light a fire during the day, it would attract anyone thhat cared to follow. But Janet knew she also had to scout for food and water, and she walked off towards the stream of smoke. She wanted to see who made the fire, who responded to it..and hopefully find Brad.

She heard the screams. They werent pain, but anger. Loud and bellowing and challenging. It was a human, not some animal, but it was close. Janet hunched down and followed the yells until she came to the source: It was the tall blond from Three, Rocky. He was climbing a tree, one arm shook in rage and he screamed down to the others that surrounded him: Frank, Riff, Magenta...and Brad! Brad had allied himself with the Careers!

Riffraff drew back a bow,, and an arrow shot out and up, and sunk into Rockys chest. It was the third, and blood streamed down his muscular chest, down onto his gold shorts. He screamed again, and part of the tree started to bend, and broke, and Rocky fell to the ground. And the cannon sounded.
"Oh, Brad," Janet said, and all three, frank and Magenta and Riff, looked up at her. They had better hearing than she suspected.
"There!" said the thin blond Riff with a shark-like smile, and drew back his arm! The arrow whhizzed past Janet as she ducked, and ran, and headed back the way she came. She could hear the others following!

Janet had the advantage of knowing the way, and outdistanced them quickly. She came to "her" tree and climbed it. She was light, and fast, and before the otrhers came across her she was far out of range of Riffs bow. Frank had a sword and Magenta her knives...Riff couldnt climb the tree AND shoot at her..she was safe. For now.

She watched and listened as they discussed what to do, and decided to wait her out.
"Cant stay up thhere with no food or water forever," said Magenta and smiled up at her, like a cat thats cornered a mouse. So they waited; Brad and the three careers on the ground, Janet in her tree.The sun went down, the cannon fired, and only the face of Rocky appeared in the sky.Crim and Eddie and Raccoon-eyes were still alive somewhere.
A few hours passd, and eventually the four at the foot of the tree fell asleep. Janet knew thhere was no way she could sneak down and past them, she had to wait it out, and hope that Brad was still on her side, and thhat somehow he could get her out of this situation. If he was still on her side, she repeated. And then asked herself "what if he isnt? Then what?"
And thats when she noticed the eyes staring at her from the leaves of the next tree. Janet wasnt sure what kind of animal it was, they eyes looked too human to be a tree-climnber or a squirill...and then the brach and leaves were moved a bit, and the face belongingg to the eyes revealed itself:
It was the red haired girl from Four,, the ggirl she had dubbed Racoon-Eyes!

Racoon-Eyes made suree she had Janets attention, and placed a finger to her lips, indicating silence. Janet nodded agreement, and Racoon-Eyes rolled her eyes upwards, kept them there, and nodded her head. Janet looked up, saw only more branches and the night sky, and looked back, confusion on her face.
Racoon-Eyes have her a " are you stupid???" look, and again looked upwards, this time pointing with a finger. Janet looked up towards where she was pointing, closer this time, and saw it: perfectly colored to resemble its surroundings was a tracker-jacker hive.
Janet pulled out her knife and looked back to where Racoon-eyes was, but she was gone, probably leaping from branch to branch, tree to tree. She was small and light enough for it ..in fact, she could stay well out of the reach of ALL of them for the entire game...she didnt have to help Janet by pointing out the hive but she did.
An ally? Either way, Janet owed her one...and she started to climb up to the tracker-jacker hive to cut its branch away sending the man-created insects down into the sleepin group below...

More
4 years 11 months ago #5025 by Bill Brennan
ROCKY HORROR HUNGER GAMES ( almost done! )

Janet started to saw away at the branch that held the hive with the knife she obtained from Magenta. She felt a jacker sting her, then another, and then things started to get murky, fuzzy...she saw the branch in front of her suddenly vanished, looked down, and saw it falling, almost in slow motion, as the jacker poison worked on her brain.
The hive fell right on Riffraff, the smaller Careeer boy, and he woke right away, and started smashing the hive with his bow. It was the worst thing hge could have done: Brad, Frank, and Magenta all woke up, screaming, and ran off into the dark with a number of jackers buzzing after them...but Riff was the main target of the nest, and he did a slow dance, screaming and screaming, rolling on the ground, trying to crush the insects...and he just stopped, just like that. The swarm left his body and broke up into three smaller swarms, and buzzed off to join the rest of the hive.

Janet tried to climb down the tree, but she was dizzy, and hot, and she found herself on the ground, face down into pine needles.
How much time went by? Minutes, hours? She stood up, off balance, and reached down to grab Riffs bow and arrows. The boy was dead, his body swollen to three times its normal size...
And there was Brad...and Frank...what were they doing? Fighting...? It looked...It looked as if Brad had maganed to punch the taller boy in the chin, knocking him down, and called him a "hot dog", whatever that ment...
Then Brad was in her face, skaing her, screaming "What are you still doing here?!? Go, GO!" and then she felt the tree branches cutting her face, wind in her hair, and she ran and ran and ran...

And woke up, covered in what looked like a yellow sequined jacket, and heard a voice, high and squeeky, almost like a cartoon mouse...a female cartoon mouse.
"..I said, Columbia, My name's Columbia." the girl with the racoon-eyes said. Racoon eyes!
"J-Janet. Did you...?" Janet motioned to the jacker stings, which were now covered in mud and leaves.
"The Cereers can team up, why not us? I could use an ally. Whatcha think?"
Janet eached into her white pack and gave Caolumbia her gun and said,
"Allies. Now..what happened?"

Columbia told Janet what happened as she watched ffrom a nearbye tree: the jacker tracker nest fell, and Riff was killed. The other three ran off into the woods, and the boy from 6, Brad, he tried to lead them off. Magenta fell for it, but Frank susoected he was trying to lead them away from you, and they fought, and Frank cut him with a sword. Thats when Brad hit him and told you to run, and he and Frank fought while you made your get-away...*SIGH* that boy must love you a lot to protect you and maybe even die for you! I wish I knew a guy like that."
"I...I dont even know him, really. We're in the same refersher course at school to me he's always just been " the boy with the glassses", if you know what I mean."
"Well, he isnt hard on the eyes, if YOU kniw what I mean," Columbia said and laughed. "Now, whats the plan?"
"The plan?" Janet asked, and suddenly she knew she wanted to fight. That bow was in her hands, and the arrows, and she knew how to use it.
"The plan is this..."

Janet made her way towards the Cornucopia. Columbia was setting two fires, both far away, to distract Frank and Magenta. She had no idea where Crim and Eddie were. The idea didnt wrk out as planned: Frank and Magenta both ran off, weopans in hand, but Crim stayed nearbye. Columbia told her why: Crims district made munitions and electronics. He was able to disarm the mines, plant them around the Cornucopis, and reactivate them. Thats why Frank let the boy live: he was usefeull.
"Sorry, Crim," said Janet as she put her plan into motion. She pulled and released two arrows. The first made a small hole in a bag f apples that was hanging from one side, and the other to make the hole larger. Apples fell out of the bag, rolled onto the ground..and set off the mines! The cornucopia, and the food and weapons in it, blew up! Janet smiled and thought "lets see how THEY like being hungry for a change," and then she saw Frank storm out of the woods on the other side of the clearing. He shouted something at Crim, and Crim shouted back something about this being " no picnic" and without a hestitation Frank reached down, picked up a pick that had not been blasted by the mines, and put it thru Crims chest! The boy went down, and Frank used the pick again and again until Crim was mush from the waist up...it was then that Janet relizd Frank was not in his right mind really.

More
4 years 11 months ago #5028 by Bill Brennan
ROCKY HORROR HUNGER GAMES....CONCLUSION!

Ladies and Gentlemen of Denton, I give you the winners of the 69th Rocky Horror Hunger Games!- Farley Flavors

Janet saw the way Frank murdered Crim...it wasnt just because he ws a Career, or because it was the Hunger Games. He smiled when he chopped into the weaker boy...he LIKED it. Frank was suddenly a lot more dangerous that she previously thought.
Was Magenta just as dangerous, just as...cruel?
Janet turned and ran off into the woods. She had to get to Columbia, fast, before Magenta did. Columbia saved her after the tracker-jackers, she owed her her life.

Janet was getting close to the place where Columbia nursed her after the attack, and heard the scream: high pitched, feral, and close. Columbia, and she was in pain.
"Janet! JANET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
Janet ran faster, not trying to be quiet. She knocked a bow and she got closer to the screams...when they suddenly stopped.
"No,"Janet gasped. It took a while, fifteen minutes or more, before she came across Columbia. She had a spear in her middle, pinning her to the ground. She was cut, and stabbed, all over her torso and arms. And allowed to live. Magenta, or was it Eddie, wanted Columbia to be loud, to attract help...to fall into a trap!
"Where is she!?!" Janet asked, looking around for a target.
"She..said she went to k-kill...Brad. The b-boy...the boy with the glasses," Columbia said in a small voice, still high, but weak.
"Where is he?!?"
"By the lake, on the shore. She tracked him there before she saw the fire and founf...found..found me."
"Its going to be okay,"Janet said, holding the smaller girl.
"No, its not. Im cold. Sing to me," said the faint voice.
"Sing?" Janet asked. She didnt sing, didnt know any songs, except for an old slave spiritual. Shge opened her mouth and sang "Im going Home" until the small girl from 4 stopped breathing.
Janet had to get to Brad,he was wounded, she she owed him as well. But she couldnt leave Columbia like this, she owed her a decent burial of sorts.
Janet covered the girls torso in the glittering yellow sequined tailcot that she wore, her face with the top hat. She wiped a tear away, and closed her eyes for a moment...and heard the cannon boom. Colubia was officially dead.
Just her, Brad,Magenta, Eddie and Frank now.

Janet walked the shore of the lake, looking for a place where Brad may have hidden: in the reeds, under the water and breathing thru a tube, something. So far, nothing. She also kepy a look out for any of the other Tributes. An attack cold come at any time, now or soon or later.
NOW. Magenta was walkig u the shore as well, also looking for Brad, when they saw each other. Magenta ran at Janet with a knife in her hand, Janet pulled back and arrow and released, and Magenta dodged it with a speed and skill she didnt think was possible! Then Magenta was on her, Janet was holding the knife away from her throat, they rolled on the grass...but it was no contest. Janet was just a girl, Magenta was a Career, trained for comnbat since birth. Close quarters fighting was secind nature to her and Janet found herself on the ground, a knife to her throat, a grinning Magenta sitting on her chest.
"Looks ike I get to spear another weakling," sneered the white faced girl. "Can you scream as loud as your red haired friend?" She dug the knife into Janets neck just enough to cause a weak dripping of blood to start.
"You killed Columbia," Janet said. "She was my ally...my friend. She was tiny and thin, you...uou didnt have to do it the way you did! Janet accused.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I did. And I made her suffer, a lot, but thats nothing compared to what Im going to do to y-..."
Magenta didnt get a chance to finish what she was saying. She was pulled from Janet, by the neck and by the arm, by the hulking boy from Columbias districk, 4.
It was Eddie!"
"YOU KILLED COLUMBIA!" he screamed as he liften the girl right off of the ground!"
"No, I swear!" said Magenta as she gasped for breath," it wasnt me!"
"BULLSHIT! I HEARD YOU! I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!" Magentas hand released the knife and Jnet heard a snapping sound, and her hand dangled at an unnatural angle. Eddie has snapped her wrist bones. Magenta's eye'd rolled up into her head and her tongue stucvk out of her mouth. Her lips were turning blue.
"YOU KILLED COLUMBIA! YOU KILLED COLUMBIA! YOU KILLED COLUMBIA!" Eddie screamed it at the corpse, over and over, bashing the back of the girls head into a tree, over and over. When he finally stopped her head and arm hung limp, the back of her skull was mush, and her face was deep blue. He dropped the limp body to the ground, and turned on Janet, who was stunned by the gore and violence of what she had seen.
"She was your ally?!?" Eddie demanded as he towered over her.
"Yes," Janet squeeked.
"And...and your friend?" Eddie asked.
"Yes."
There was a long pause and Eddie pointed his finger at her.
"One time, Six, Just this one time, next time I kill you. But this one time, you get a pass. For Columbia." Eddie stole the knife from ground, and ran off into the woods.
The cannon boomed.
And long after, a second cannon. Frank, or Eddie?
Janet found Brad later that day, covered in mud, well hidden. His leg was infected badly, and he needed help. They needed to win, to get out of the game. At subdown the cannons boomed and the faces of the dead were projected into the night sky: Columbia, Magenta, Crim, and Eddie.
That left only Brad, Janet, and Frank.
Tomorrow, they would end the game, one way or another, tomorrow.

Sunrise, and they found themselves at the Cornucopia. Frank was no where to be seen, so they waited, and suddenty Frank burts thru the brush. He took Janet and Brad by suprise, so much that Janet didnt even think to knock an arrow. Frank could have killed them both but he ran up to them, knocked them over, screamed " getoutoftheway!" and kept on running and started to clinb the cornucopia!
They heard dogs barking, and a pack burst out of the woods. They were dogsm but big, and ugly, and dirty, and one or two had onlyn one ear ( just like the dogs that chased Rocky in the movie!).
"Mutts!" Brad exclaimed, and they both started to climb. When they got to the top, Frank was waiting. Frank yanked Brad up by the neck and used him as a shield as Janet drew her bow back. He was bleeding, the dogs and he had fought, and he was off balance, but he was also a Career, and bigger than either of them, and dangerous...and he could still reak Brads neck or throw him to the dogs. Janet rememebred how he had killed Crim.
"Let him go,"Janet warned.
"You better wise up, Janet Weiss." Frank inched Brad towards the edge of the roof. "Im gonna throw Brad off, and you and I are going to settle this."
And then she cried out, "STOP!"
Anlet her arrow fly. It landed in Franks chest, grazing Brads ear. FRank dropped Brad, slipped on hos own blood, and fell to the ground below. His screams lasted a long time, very long, until they were quieted. And it was still longer until the cannon boomed.
"Just us,"Brad said, and raised a knife to his own chest.
"Just us," said janet, and she did the same.
"LIke Romeo and Juliet," Brad said, and they both smiled. Neither one wanted to live without the other, the boy in the glasses and the girl they called slut. They loved each other and would rather die together than live apart.
"Dammit, Janet, I love you!" Brad exclaimed. They raised both knioves high and just before they could kill themselves they heard the voice of the President himself, Farley Flavors, loud and clear over the sound system for all the residents of Denton to see and hear: "STOP!" There was a long pause, and Brad and Janet smiled and kissed each ther when they heard the following words...
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...I GIVE YOU THE WINNERS OF THE 69TH ANNUAL ROCY HORROR HUNGER GAMES!"

THE END

Okay, this was a rough rough draft filled with typos and mistakes and all that crap, but you get the basic idea. Hope you fans of both Hunger Games and Rocky Horror liked it! May the odds be ever in your favor, and dont dream it, be it! :)

Bill
J

More
4 years 11 months ago #5033 by Regular Frankie Fan
Regular Frankie Fan replied the topic:
I loved it! It was a very clever idea! :D

More
4 years 11 months ago #5036 by Bill Brennan
Ty :):):)