Please help a fellow Rocky Horrorite (me!) live a dream

More
4 years 7 months ago #5450 by John Davey
John Davey created the topic:
Hi,,
I'm a DJ. A pretty good one if I do say so. I'm in a competiiton to play one of the biggest Electronic Music festivals in Chciago. All you have to do to help me is vote! You can vote once a day per e-mail address. So vote for me cause you're awesome, or actually listen to the mix on the page and vote for me cause you think I deserve it. Thanks for your time

www.springawakeningfestival.com/contest/view?entry_id=10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #5461 by Ruth F-W
Ruth F-W replied the topic:

John Davey wrote: Hi,,
I'm a DJ. A pretty good one if I do say so. I'm in a competiiton to play one of the biggest Electronic Music festivals in Chciago. All you have to do to help me is vote! You can vote once a day per e-mail address. So vote for me cause you're awesome, or actually listen to the mix on the page and vote for me cause you think I deserve it. Thanks for your time

www.springawakeningfestival.com/contest/view?entry_id=10

John runs a heckuva mix before the shows at the Art Theatre in Indiana, combining "where did he get that?" odd clips with beloved childhood favorites and Rocky classics such as Tim Curry's "I Do the Rock" and occasionally the trailer to Megaforce. In addition to his regular DJ gigs he does the occasional dance party at the show for special occasions, such as New Year's.

There may be someone out there who loves Rocky more than John. If so, I haven't met him/her yet. Please vote for the guy. It's easy; you don't have to sign up or anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.