× Welcome to the RockyHorror.org forum!

Tell us and our members who you are and about your interest and involvement with the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Rocky Virgin! Not if Frank had his way though lol

More
2 years 10 months ago #5919 by Jennifer Shelby
Jennifer Shelby created the topic: Rocky Virgin! Not if Frank had his way though lol
Rocky Horror is quickly becoming one of my ALL time favorite movies and I only just saw it. I know, I'm way behind. I'd always heard things about it but never got around to seeing it. Then this halloween I went ot Universal Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando and saw the live version and I was blown away. I was determined to see it after that and have been hooked ever since. Frank is the sexiest ever!! It's odd that I have such an attraction to an androgynous man. Especially since I mainly prefer women. Whatever tho I'd still love Frank long time lol :) I'm very excited to meet other RHPS fans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #5924 by Sydney
Sydney replied the topic: Rocky Virgin! Not if Frank had his way though lol
Your post makes my day! I just saw Rocky Horror recently and I'm obsessed with it. I think Frank is super attractive too. No one I know loves Rocky Horror the way I do so I feel like I'm a weirdo, but joining this community I realize that I'm normal (As normal as any RHPS fan can be). Nice to meet you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.