× Welcome to the RockyHorror.org forum!

Tell us and our members who you are and about your interest and involvement with the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello my unconventional conventionalists!

More
2 years 9 months ago #5932 by Ash
Ash created the topic: Hello my unconventional conventionalists!
I happened upon this site by accident, but I am extremely excited to meet Rocky Horror fans from all over :) My name is Ash and I am a huuuuge fan of Dr. Frank N. Furter. This past Halloween I went to a con as Dr. Frank N. Furter and met up with three other Rocky Horror fans. It was truly a blast to see how popular we were with everyone there.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5934 by Ruth F-W
Ruth F-W replied the topic: Hello my unconventional conventionalists!
That's a photo from Nebraskon. Nice to see another Nebraskan here. The film shows regularly at the Joyo in Lincoln, you know...

More
2 years 8 months ago #5935 by Ash
Ash replied the topic: Hello my unconventional conventionalists!
Really?! That's fantastic! I'd love to find out when all the showings are cause I have some friends that need to experience this.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5936 by Ruth F-W
Ruth F-W replied the topic: Hello my unconventional conventionalists!
It's most Fridays (occasionally Sat) at the Joyo in Lincoln. No cast yet (it's an opportunity!). They post about it every week: www.rockyhorror.org/forum/virgins/838-he...onventionalists/5935 . The Joyo is Lincoln's only independent theater and the owner loves Rocky - he has Rocky buttons and shirts available.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5937 by Ash
Ash replied the topic: Hello my unconventional conventionalists!
The opportunity would be amazing! I'll have to get in contact with the owner and see what he thinks :) Thank you so much!