× Welcome to the RockyHorror.org forum!

Tell us and our members who you are and about your interest and involvement with the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hey There! (Making the Official Rocky Horror Game)

More
1 year 5 months ago #5983 by Oscar Clark
Oscar Clark created the topic: Hey There! (Making the Official Rocky Horror Game)
Hi Folks,

Wanted to introduce myself. I'm Oscar Clark - I've been a fan of the show since 1987 when I first saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show in Peterborough (UK) Cinema. It completely blew my mind but what made it stick with me was the Theatre show which I first saw a few years later.

Over 10 years the UK games convention GENCON had showings of the film on the Saturday every year and I was usually dressed as Floorshow Brad, or, of course, Frank! However I have now reached the age/weight where I recognise that Lycra is no longer a right but a privileged so more recently I have taken to being The Criminologist.

My business partner, Ella Romanos, met Andy Leighton, the music and games producer for The Rocky Horror Show, about 3 years ago and started talking about the possibility of making a game based on the show. I found out and told Ella that I had to be involved.

We managed to raise some money to get started and recently launched a Kickstarter to help us get the support we needed to make the game.

You can find out more details here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/flci/the-ro...r-show-touch-me-game

We've recently posted up a whole load of concept art for the characters - all simple sketches but enough of a spark to give you a sense of what we are trying to do check out the following post: www.kickstarter.com/projects/flci/the-ro...e-game/posts/1568302 .

Oh! and if you want a taste of the gameplay we are trying to make - here is Riff Raff on stage.

We genuinely want your support and comment so please don't hesitate to contact us or check out www.rockyhorrorgames.com www.facebook.com/RockyHorrorTouchMe or follow us on Twitter @Rocky_Touchme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.